, , , , , , , ,

Lie Kuang Salon Review - Gel Polish Nail Art

9/22/2014

Hello hello my sweetheart! 
I had my graduation ceremony yesterday and have soooo many things to talk about
However, I'm gonna divide the story into several parts so that it won't be overload of photos in just one single post.

Nao I want to share with you my preparation before the D-Day!



I decided to had a manicure and make my nails looks decent for the ceremony. I actually can do it by myself, but no matter how I did it, it was never as perfect as the expert did. So for important days like this, I always entrust my nails to them. And they never fail me anyway

The bad news is, I forgot to charge my camera and it almost died around 7% only.
So I went to the salon with a broken heart, knowing that I wouldn't be able to fully share my experience at Lie Kuang Salon with you.

For you who haven't heard of Lie Kuang Salon, it's the most popular hair salon in Semarang for a couple of years now. Located not so far from the famous "Tugu Muda" (Tugu Muda is one of historical place in Semarang), the salon is always packed everyday every time. Looks like there are too many nonik nonik and tante tante in this little city :P

I couldn't find an appropriate photo of the salon, so no photo of the exterior nor interior sorry 

Fyi, Lie Kuang himself have won several awards included "Asia Best of Cutting Edge Hairstylist" in Malaysia at Asia Bauhinia Hairdressing and Beauty Award and achieved the best rank at "Kerasatase Couture Styling 2014"
The salon, likewise, is the partner of Kerastase and L'oreal Professional in Semarang.

The Experience, I came around 2 PM according to my reservation (caution that you need to make a reservation beforehand). I need to wait for a while for my nail artist getting ready. They asked me what drink do I want to have like any other high class-expensive-popular hair salon in Jakarta and being seated after that.

About 5 minutes later, my nail artist came. Vania -her name- asked me what kind of nail art that I want. I chose to have a gel polish instead because it's very popular at the moment and people said that it can last for weeks. Vania agreed me and said that it can last for 3 weeks or more! HAPPY ME

She then brought all the O.P.I gel color for me to choose and I went with Silver with gradation glitter on top since my kebaya will be in electric blue.

The full process of nail color took me 1,5 hours and am SUPER SATISFIED with the result. She carefully shaped my nails, clean it, color it, and asked me if the glitter is enough. She put my hands under the UV light for many many times. What I love is that she colored my nails super carefully and left no polish residue on my skin *AMAZED*. She told me that I don't have any cuticles on my nails, but it's super dry T_T But you know what, at the end of the nail color process, she smeared nail oil on my nails (how many times I wrote 'on my nails' already wtf). How kind she was *touched* T_T

Finally some end photo results for you!





Here are some close up picture if you can't really see the texture




Sorry for the blur photos, though. I am using Sony NEX-3 and it's either the camera who couldn't do close up photo very well or it is just me who is bad at using the camera.
It has been 5 days since I color it and it's still as perfect as the first day!

Thank you Lie Kuang salon! Definitely will come back for more nail art service or hair cutting and treatment maybe ^^

Lie Kuang Salon
Jl. Saidan No. 5 Kauman, Semarang Tengah
Ph: +62 24 3511133
+62 24 3511166





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. nice blog
    great information.
    VLCC Institute Makeup Courses gives you the platform to become a Professional Makeup Artist by learning from the best in the Beauty Industry.

    ReplyDelete

About me