, , , , ,

EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

9/29/2014

I know I know. This post is supposed to be a graduation post, but I really really want to share my newest HOLY GRAIL product with you. So the graduation post will be posted next.

Here I present you


the phenomenal EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm in Sweet Mint

It's described as Smooth on the refreshing essence of sweet mint and give your lips the moisture they crave" on the website

So, what do I think about the brand EOS itself?
It's a lil bit unimportant so you might want to skip read this I've heard EOS from a long time ago, when people raving so much their lip balm because of its goodness for our lips and the uber cute packaging. However, there were also many reviews whose didn't give a nice comment about it and mention that people overrated it. Result? It just dig out my curiosity even more >.< I wanted to try at that time, but it haven't available in Indonesia yet, even on Indonesia's online shop. So I just waiting. And waiting.... like years...wtf

EOS advertise its lip balm as 95% organic, 100% natural, paraben free, and petrolatum free. It COULDN'T be better *screaaam* It is also packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil. Not forgotten that it's gluten-free. 
SOMEONE SLAP ME PLEASE. It's just sound unbelievable to have so many goodness in one product. 

Here's the list for you whom very cautious with the ingredients:
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Limonene**, Linalool**. *Organic. **Component of Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

Move on, I didn't shop online for quite awhile because of my final thesis and I found this available at online shop months ago. I was hesitated to buy it for some reasons, but ended up buying it anyway. I bought it at a local online shop for IDR 85.000. You can get the original price at EOS website for $3.29 ONLY. Blame yourself ourselves to be born outside US :(




Honestly, it was not as small as I expected. It's actually pretty big to fit my mini hands.
I definitely LOVE the packaging. So different and cool.


EOS wrap the lip balm in a plastic wrapper and provide a strap-that-will-make-you-easier-to-peel-it. Sorry I don't know what's that called -_-


So I just peeled it :P


Twist off the top cap like instructed and...


VOILA!


HOW CUTE IS THAT, tell me!
Next, just slide slide slide on your lips and you will have this suuuuuuper smooth lips for hours. When I say hours, it means HOURS. For a super long time. 
I actually took a photo of my before and after lips, but it looks ridiculous so I deleted it.

I'll be honest to you, I have a very dry and chapped lips since I was born
.
.
.
Okay, just kidding
Maybe not that long, but certainly since I was young. Since elementary school.
Every person who met me will always mention my chapped lips and told me to drink a lot of water and vitamin E. 
BUT, I drink lots of water maybe more than you and many people I know. I could gulp more than 2 liters of water everyday and it's still dry. Even when I eat a lot of foods contain vitamin E, it's still like that.

Last choice that I have, put on a lip balm.
I hate putting something on my lips. I only put lipstick on special occasion and I usually rubbed it off right after the event end. I am so that not into lipstick, lip balm, lip gloss, lip butter, you name it.

It has been 1 year for my journey finding on the perfect lip balm. I've tried many brands including the well-known Sebamed, but it did nothing to my lips except moisture it for two hours before my lips completely back to its original condition.

AND FINALLY, I found this ah ma zing lip balm.
It moist my lips for at least 4 hours long. I can still feel the smoothness even after I eat and the best thing is that my lips condition is getting better day by day.
There are times when I forgot to bring this baby with me when I go out but I realize that my lip is not as bad as before! How cool is that! No chapped lips anymore and hello to smooth lips.

There is one thing I dislike about this product which is the smell. I thought that it would be a very mild mint flavor, but it turned out very strong.
So strong that even if you don't open the cap, you can still smell the flavor.
But who cares! I still love it ^^

Rate:
9.5/10
the goodness beats everything

Ok that's all for now and see you on my next post!
Don't forget to leave a comment on the box below for any questions and find me at my other social media provided in my profile.

BAI
Love, MS




You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me