, , , ,

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Makeup Remover Review

12/28/2014

How are you everyone?
Today I'm just going to make a quick post because my eyes are barely open right now.
It's 12:30 AM in my place and I have been having a busy day on my holiday :D
(the body's "need to rest and sleep" alert is on hahahaha -_-)
So it's a choice between go to sleep or I-might-not-write-this-tomorrow-if-I-go-to-sleep.
Hmmmm... which makes me go with the first option. Ha!


If you are on the same situation with me, I believe that you all makeup junkies will definitely having a pretty heavy makeup all day long at end of the year's holiday.
I didn't bother to change my makeup during the day because basically what I do is getting ready in the morning, re-touch in the afternoon, and remove all that dirt at night then jump to bed. Hence I usually put more on my morning makeup than what I normally do.
THAT.. makes us need to have an amazing amazing amazing makeup remover (see how I wrote 'amazing' three times)

Bioderma Sensibio H2O has been quite a topic for the past year and I never thought of tried it, I wonder why. Until I read Stephanie Nangoi's post on DiaryOfAProductJunkie and decided go to a nearby Watson's, put the Bioderma on my basket and swipe my card.
Now it becomes one of my perfect decision EVER *claps*


Bioderma from France created Sensibio H2O in "Non-rinse, Paraben Free, and Hypoallergenic". Want to be happier? It works both for our face and eyes in quite an affordable price! 
Sensibio H2O comes in three sizes, 100ml; 250ml; 500ml. The prices are definitely depends on where you live, but I'm lucky enough that they don't overpriced here in Indonesia :D

I bought 500ml because I was so brave to dare enough challenge myself and my money (but no, no, don't do this), yet I want the smallest one now for travelling.
The bulky 500ml really isn't travel-friendly.


I honestly laugh when I saw this. They write 12M, the 12 months shelf-life, and I feel that I will used it up in less than a year though :P


They chose a nice color there to compliment the transparent-looking of the plastic bottle.
The cap is pretty good :D Not too tight, but not lousy either.


It's testing time :D !
I swatched three different concealer (for another post psstttt).
Left: Tarte Maracuja Concealer
Middle: YSL Touche e Clat
Right: Maybelline Fit Me


Do I need to explain this step?


I reckon this is what people are normally forget. Well, I did too a long time ago!

Have you ever wondered why after tons of makeup remover that you've tried, you never found something really good especially for eye area?
Now I questioning you, did you wipe right after you put the cotton pad onto your face?
If your answer is no, then my apologies maybe you just haven't found the right one yet (how come finding a perfect makeup remover is as hard as finding life partner ehem). But if you dont, then I might know the answer for you :D!

It's a simple trick that everybody's-know-but-you-don't-know.
Press the pads on your desired area then wait for minimum 5 seconds (MINIMUM).
The longer is better and depends on how heavy your makeup is.
I'll just wait for a couple of seconds for light makeup, and minimum of 15 seconds for heavy eye makeup.
After the waiting process, starts to wipe it gently and slowly and...

TA-DA


The logic is when you wait for seconds, you give the product time to soak into the skin and do their job


Conclusion:
- PROS: affordable, no scent (at least for me), save ingredients, perfect consistency (watery), non greasy, non drying, non-irritating (both face and eyes), works perfect, no tightness around the face
- CONS: none for me

10 OUT OF 10
yeaaaay ^-^




Alright that's all and see you on my next post.
BYE
















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The non-rinse formula sounds like it would be so handy on nights when you are too sleepy for your skincare routine! ^ w ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, actually it's really handy for travelling when sometimes I felt like say no to wash my face jut because the bathroom is not comfortable enough (aka a little bit nasty and dirty)
      Just wipe my makeup with bioderma and next to skincare routine ^^ lucky enough it didn't break me out!

      Delete

About me