Loved things on rainy days

2/16/2015


Chinese new year is just right in the corner. Only 3 days left!
So, I am officially welcoming all of Indonesian readers to the worst moment of wet season lolol~
The rain has been pouring so often these days and I believe that it might get worse approaching the CNY. There is a saying in Chinese culture (in Indonesia) that if the rain falls during CNY or wedding day, we will be blessed with lots of fortune (yeay!)

Me, myself, not really a fan of rainy days like anybody else. I think it's such a bother especially because I hate being wet. But!!! There are some things that I appreciate for on rainy days unlike summer time.


1.

Anyone realize that your eyeliner doesn't melt anymore on your oily lids? I do!


2.

My coffee and hot chocolate just taste better on rainy days >.<


3.

This is the winner! Nothing compared to the sensation of eating hotpot and soup on cold weather *screaminggg*




Until next post everyone,
XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me