, , , ,

Starry Light Magic Eye Tape

2/07/2015

I would like to tell you that the best eye tape is finally here \(^-^ )


This one is owned by Stella Lee, no. 1 beauty blogger in Indonesia. 
Now that I have a spare time during my visa process, I decided to become one of their reseller based in Semarang.
Well, what is this and how does it work? 


The one of a kind magic eye tape is made from lace, originally famous in China and Taiwan. Not many people know this new eye tape type, but their popularity has increased since then. Very different, right? If we compare it with the normal eye tape which made from kinda-plastic-thing.

P.s: If you intend to achieve the permanent double eyelid on your monolid or uneven eyelid, this product might not work for that purpose. You can read here instead. I had a post specifically for that.


It has light brown color that will blend perfectly into our skin color. You can barely see the product when you hold it, almost transparent. Be careful to not losing it!

It comes with a bottle of glue inside the box and 72pcs aka 36 pairs for you to use. Yes! We need to use a glue. A practice is needed for the first timer since it is very different from any eye tape out there in the market. I need to practice for about 2-3 times until I get used to it and now I'm mastering it ^^
Basically all you need to do is take the eye tape with a tweezers, smear the glue (you don't need lots of it), put it on on your desired eyelid area. 
Now, this might just be me, but I wait for about 15-20 seconds before I put it on.
I waited the glue to dry a little bit (just the same theory with putting on eyelashes. You wait the glue to dry for about 30 seconds).

How is the result? Let me show you the pictures because a picture describes a thousand words.







Looks super natural! I am so excited that I can achieve the japanese make up now T_T *fireworks*

You can buy Starry Light Magic Eye Tape from their official online shop
Instagram: @starrylight_id
Line: starrylight_id
Email: starrylight_id@hotmail.com

However if you live in eastern area of Indonesia or Java island and want to get it with the cheaper shipping fee, please don't hesitate to contact my own shop
Instagram: @beautygoodsdept
Line: sjmelisa
Email: melisa.soetarso@yahoo.com

A lot of people has satisfied with the product, so what are you waiting for?
Come and grab it now ^^



Until next post,
XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me