, ,

Graduation: D-Day

10/07/2014

The D-Day, FINALLY ^^

Took me a long time to post this since my first writing of graduation series
Sorry :(

Just in case you haven't read the previous series, I'll attach the link for you
1st post, here
2nd post, here


So...
I felt guilty these days since I couldn't show you much of the room interior. I should have taken bunch of photos before.
I'm new as a blogger which lead me to the lack of take-many-photos-as-possible-for-my-blog feeling yet. There are a couple of times where I feel THAT feeling, but I was too lazy to do it. So I didn't do it -_-" 
Pardon me *sigh*

To repay that, I decided to steal some photos from Google image to show you a glimpse of how the hotel, the room, and the ballroom looks like


The hotel is the blue glass building behind the Carrefour sign, meanwhile 3 towers at the back is Central Park Residence.
Fyi, parking area for hotel guest is located in the same parking building for the mall. Guest's car parking area is at 4th and 5th floor, while grand ballroom parking area is at 12th floor above as long as I remember (please re-check that one if you're going there because I'm not sure myself since I parked my car at 5th floor)


My room looks EXACTLY like that!

Remember when I said that their grand ballroom is super big and currently the second biggest in Jakarta? I REALLY mean it. 
Now I wonder how Mulia Grand Ballroom looks like :S



On to the next story

I went to bed that day at 2.00 AM. Really have no idea why I couldn't sleep. 
I also went to bed super late the night before, so logically I should have been super tired and sleepy early. However, that was not what happen.

Only had 2.5 hours of slept, I woke up at 5.00 AM. The tiredness came after I woke up. Super regret it  -_-


Well, I took a bath and prep my skin for the makeup.
My make up artist came exactly at 5.00 AM. I picked her up in the lobby and she compliment my kebaya during our way up! So happy ^^


My makeup started at 5.15-ish and finish almost at 7.00 AM.
I feel bad and sorry to my MUA because I think she had a hard time doing my eye makeup.
You know, typical asian eyes with small fatty eyelid wtf.
Mine took longer than expected. While my Mom finish her full makeup+hairdo in 1 hour only.

The makeup looked fierce at first, but the more I look at it the more I like it!


I went to my way to the ballroom, took some photos with my friends, and DANG! I love my makeup wtf. It looks even more better in photos.

Sorry for the bad photo quality and pardon my oily face (I actually have no idea whether that's my oily face or makeup problem). That was taken with my iPhone in a freaking dark lighting. So I need to edited it like crazy.

With my best of the best. She's very tall!
Caution that she wore a 5cm heels and I wore 10cm heels wtf. Such a difference

If you are interested to use my MUA service,
just open your instagram and search @fetherecia
She's young and talented as well!

With Fetherecia MUA


The almighty invitation card. Cannot enter at all without this and shouldn't be late even for two seconds. That's SGU for you :|


The procession went like the normal graduation in Indonesia. Took us 3 hours before the parents can finally had lunch. However, the students need to wait for batch photo session.
So after they tortured us for 3 hours of hunger (I couldn't have breakkie y'know >.<), they still didn't let us go after the ceremony was finished. My major was in the queuing number 9 until we finally free for after-event.

Fyi, the lunch was TERRIBLE. Never expected that coming from Pullman :(
We paid so much GIVE BACK OUR MONEY wtf


Well, I had some photo session with my friends of course. Here are the photos for you

The Girls

Another The Girls. Pretty failed this time

Mixed gender photo session.....and....super failed. HAHAHAHA

I honestly really laugh..

Really..

I'm not lying

Ok fine



Family from another bloodline

Full team minus 3 people

The ONLY PHOTO of me and my lecturer.
So sad that I couldn't took photos with other lecturers because of one incident that happened after the event and I'll tell you later why.
Fyi, he's old enough to be our grandpa, but he's still sooo energetic and funny lolol
Love you Sir!


The whole family! Included the lovely lecturers, our handsome rector from Deutschland, the Dean, and some persons that I don't really remember their position in the University but they are important people in the organization!

I asked my junior to help me took some photos of our batch with my camera, but he pressed green tint effect and couldn't put it back to normal mode.
So, it doesn't look really good, but hey! I edited it and it didn't turn out that bad actually ^^

Right? Right?


.
.

Ohkei, this is where the highlight of the whole day started.
Basically, me and my parents went to King Foto booth just outside the ballroom to get our photo taken. I already registered couple of weeks before the D-Day, btw.
Aaaaaaandddddd...... a super super bad incident happen and it totally ruin my day! 
I'm gonna make a full review in a separate post.
But, to be fast, I had to wait 1.5 hours with a horrible service from King Foto.

Result?
I couldn't take photos with my friends in our kebaya nor lecturer and people I know!

Honestly, I was really UPSET and SAD.
Thank you King Foto

Stay tunned if you want to know what happened that day.
I'll post it very soon!




Anyway

My friend, Cynthia, was still there waiting for me to finish *big hug*.
Well, I think that was because I requested her a day before to help me take a picture of my kebaya to be send to my designer.

Front design. 
Am in LOVE with the jarik (the long skirt) and the color. She made my kebaya in peplum so that my big hip doesn't look that bad.

Back design.
The color looks lighter here, but actually it's deeper in real life.
High five for backless gown ^^. Also in love with the back design. That little ribbon really makes everything superb!

Just contact @felicitebyfc at instagram or facebook for an appointment of your dress.
She's super pretty and petite and lovely!


The only photo of me and my friend in kebaya T_T
I have more tbh, but what I mean is that I only have photos of me in kebaya with her only.Wtf please pardon my grammar

It was such a coincidence that my our kebaya color match each others! LOL

Just for you to know, I am not a pinky person. I love white and I adore blue color. But I also easily fascinated by pastel color, so I do love her kebaya even though it was pink.
WHO DOESN'T LOVE PASTEL COLOR BTW PLEASE





Fiuhhhhh

We're finally reach the end of the post.

Of course I do not forget the most important photos to be taken on that day! Here you go,

See that my makeup didn't fade out after hours of waiting and standing and sweating ;)



Mini family photo session to end this post!



OK BAI




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You praised me too much on this posting.. 😳 *shybutproud*

    ReplyDelete

About me