, ,

Dolly Wink Pencil Eyecolor Review

11/19/2014


Eyes are one of the most beautiful feature of our beauty
Have you ever been in a situation when you meet someone or look at a picture
then enchanted by their eyes?
Because I DO ^-^

I like to explore things to enhance this particular part of our face
and just recently fell in love with Dolly Wink Pencil Eyecolor


Don't become misunderstood by the name.
Because even though it named 'eyecolor', it is actually an eyeliner and comes in one shade only, which is a golden brown


The packaging is no different with other dolly wink products
Still with the flower and all the cuteness

I bought this online for about IDR 80.000 -ish (USD $6) few months ago


You might curious what the ingredients are and the instruction
Good luck working on that! Lol


It has this kind of seal where you need to press it and the round thingy will 'clicked' with the other part


Yet it is not tight enough that the eyeliner can easily come out of the packaging
Peek-a-boo!



I put my Iphone5 as a comparison for you to know the estimate size of this eyeliner in real life. I personally feel that it is quite short though. I need more :P



In the picture you will see a golden brown color (it looks exactly the same with the real thing) which I love. I put this for my waterline and the corner of eye to brighten it.
That's why the color is perfect because I'm not a fan of pure white for those area.
It makes me looks like a cheapy cheerleader or entertainer whose need to get the attention of people from faraway wtf


The swatch itself is not that intense of a golden color


I tested it under running water and the color didn't come off at all. Checked!


That was after I towel the water and rub the eyeliner once. It stay still which is a good point


I rubbed it a couple of times (5-6 times). The color did came off a little bit, but you barely can see it. Can you find the one?

Can you?

Yes?

No?

Ok for you who couldn't, I'll help you with the picture below


The edge was washed away and the outer part of the whole eyeliner was washed of for a little bit. Just a little bit.


That was after I rubbed it super fast and super hard. You can see all the redness.
Yet, most of the eyeliner was still willingly attached to my lovely hand :P




Sorry for disturbing you with my big pores.
I did that intentionally HA HA HA

As you can see, it looks lovely on me wtf
I really really love the color because it looks warm \(^-^ ) *do you get what I mean?*
I took the photo a couple of hours after I came back home from dinner
and it stays still on my eyes. Pretty cool, huh?

Btw, can you imagine it with a pure white color?
That would be horrible don't even think about it -_-


Overall score:
9/10 
(gimme moreee make the product longer)

I might buy it again and might not buy it. 
I definitely love it, but I still want to explore another products out there in the market.
However, I recommend it for you to try!



Until next post
BAI

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ohh this looks very cute on your eyes~ ^ ^
    I am new follower of yours on Bloglovin! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Paige. Thank you so much ^-^~
      I follow yours already

      Delete

About me