, ,

Dolly Wink Pencil Sharpner

11/03/2014

Hello lovelies ©

Monday is back and it's time to re-write the new week with lots of goodness
Many people hate Monday but I actually waiting for the day 
just because Monday is Running Man time!
High five if you also love that variety show *\(^-^ )
It's been almost 3,5 years since I watched it for the first time and I am still in love with it
Yuu Jae Seok always enchanting me every week 

How's your last week anyway?
The previous week was a hectic one for me
So many things happen at the same time that I only sleep 5 hours or so per day 
Even I forgot to updating this blog (._. ")


Well, ahem...
I am a big fan of Dolly Wink by Tsubasa Masuwaka
I LOVE almost every products except the eyelashes
The quality is just perfect with affordable price
See that Japan never fails me? \(^-^)/

One of my favorites is the pencil eyeliner (gonna make a review next time!)
I used it quite often for daily makeup and need to sharpen it since it's a pencil
However not any sharpener is gonna work
and definitely cannot use normal pencil sharpener
It's a big no no!
I was once tried to sharpen it with my sharpener and didn't need a long time to regret it after
The shape and size was just different
I end up wasting the product itself T_T

Hence I bought Dolly Wink Pencil Sharpner
If you are also a fan of Dolly Wink pencil product, 
I recommend their Pencil Sharpner for you!


I didn't remember how much does it cost me, but definitely under $10
I think around IDR 60.000-80.000 ($4 - $7), not really sure...


All the information and instruction are in Japanese



How does it looks like at each angles

Did you see the little black thing? 
That's the free cleaning stick (?) they provided for us to clean the inside part of the sharpener. How thoughtful! 
No more bleeding hands :P


My dull Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner in brown


Let the process begin!



Just perfect ©


Comparison with my small hand just to help you figure out the real size of the sharpener




Will I repurchase it?
DEFINITELY as long as I keep re-purchase their pencil product, 
but I'm pretty sure that I will keep restocking Dolly Wink goods (^-^ )~


Until next post!
BAI


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me