, , ,

Shopping at Luxola: Sigma Brushes

11/09/2014

Happy Sunday everyone!
Another week has come to an end and the new week is coming ready to be challenged ^-^

What have you been doing during your free-time for the past week?
Hanging out? Reading? Karaoke-ing? Watching movies?
In my case, I have been updating my TV serial favorites. Of course, the bombs are Master Chef Junior USA Season 2 and American Next Top Model Cycle 21 \(^-^ )/
I LOVE OONA she's just too cute #cutenessoverload *scream*


Btw, my makeup and skincare collection is piling up that I have no space anymore to store them -_-. I put the rest in my luggage and have no idea where shall I put them if I use the luggage for travelling. So, I ordered online a makeup storage a few days ago and arrived just yesterday. Totally save my babies~
My mother was freak out when she saw the package because it's a lot bigger than what I usually purchase. Sorry Mom~~~
I know it sounds ridiculous, but there is a reason why I love online shopping.
That feeling when open the package is just irresistible.
I felt like I just received a gift which paid by myself wtf
The curiosity what's inside is just addicting for me, even though I know exactly what I ordered XP
Who's on board with me, raise your hands! 

Today's topic, I'm gonna share with you my shopping experience at LUXOLA

Honestly, living as Indonesian woman can sometimes be really sucks.
Especially if you are a online shopaholic like me.
I ordered some make-up products from foreign website not so long ago because I couldn't find a better price at Indonesian seller. Later, I found out that that was another big mistake I made in the recent years.
I was excitedly waiting for the package when a love letter from local customs sit nicely on my desk. I didn't have a good feeling about it and it's true!
Since January 2014, Indonesian people can't import cosmetic product for individual use. That includes makeup and skincare product.
I was like,

WTF

Speechless.
With no choice, I was forced to resend the product to the seller.
Fortunately I can get my money back, otherwise...


Another good news, we can still shop at Luxola and have no problem with customs 
This online shopping website was originally from Singapore, but also available in Indonesia. I believe the Indonesia website is available just recently because when I did this purchase, my order was sent from Singapore. 
It took them 2 weeks to arrive, but not anymore! Why? Because they are available in Indonesia now and all purchases in Indonesia will be sent from Indonesia, meaning, faster delivery.


Okay. With no further, here are the photos.
n.b The pictures are kinda bad thou. I edited and didn't realize that they are in different tone, but I was too lazy to re-edit it. So please bear with it or just close this page :P 


I bought my first ever Sigma Brushes ©
And no, no, this wasn't from my recent shopping.
This was from a couple of months ago


The package. No box. They shipped it just like that.
Since it was just brushes, it doesn't bother me that much.


A lil' bit opened since they didn't staple the middle part. We can peeking through what's inside from the small hole or the officer might slip some dangerous goods and put me into difficult situation *hyperbola mode* XP

Actually, don't worry because they nicely bubble wrapped the product, so we are barely able to see it.


Peek-a-boo 


See?


I ordered Sigma Brushes Mrs. Bunny Essential Kit 2
Luckily, I got to save some dollars with 20% off and free shipping!
Plus point ^_^






STILL MADE IN CHINA LOLOLOL
Hopefully it's not a fake product
Tbh, sometimes, seeing "made in China" words are freaking me out, don't y'all agree?


What I like from this brush set is that they give us a decent container to carry for travelling. Now my brush will keep in shape inside the luggage





Now we have 2 tubes :P


The description as mentioned by Luxola: 
"The Bunny Collection is the ULTIMATE beauty brush set featuring all synthetic brushes specially designed to deliver perfect makeup application every time. This best-selling kit contains 12 brushes that utilize the super soft and effective Sigmax HD filament fibers. The brushes come in an innovative and functional container that turns into two brush holders to keep you stylish, organized and animal-friendly!"

Hence the brushes are vegan! If you concern


From left to right:
F30 Large Powder: Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
F50 Duo Fibre: Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products.
F40 Large Angled Contour: Subtle cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
F60 Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.


From left to right:
F70 Concealer: Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes
E40 Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
E55 Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
E70 Medium Angled Shading: Soft application of color. Use for brow highlighting or to blend the crease.
E60 Large Shader: Uniformly cover the whole lid with product. Apply cream shadow base or cream shadow for quick and even coverage.
E30 Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
E65 Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
E05 Eye Liner: Create smooth and even lines. Use with gel or liquid liners.

a total of 12 brushes in one set.

The brushes are super super soft! 
The bristles didn't bleed even once since the first time I cleaned it (I always clean my brushes even if it's a brand new) and no fall-out!
The quality is pretty good. It picked up the right amount of product for my face,
gave me a beautiful application, doesn't hurt my face at all, and easy to be cleaned.
The only concern is that it takes time to dry. 
But it's normal, since they made of synthetic bristles.



If you are a newcomer in this beauty world, I really recommend to get these brushes.
They are affordable with nice quality (unless you are able to afford all MAC brushes or maybe the infamous HAKUHODO brushes).

People tend to forget these babies, but I think a good quality brushes is essential.
No matter if you have a good foundation, eyeshadow, blusher, bronzer, and so on. Without the correct brushes, you won't get a maximum application.
Different qualities will give you a different results. 



Onto the next post ©







You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me