, , ,

Milani Baked Blush Luminoso

1/12/2015


Hello, I've just realized that this is my first post in 2015!
Omg
Gotta pay everything in this week (many reviews are awaiting :P )


Just gonna make a quick post of the infamous Milani Baked Blush Luminoso,
I've heard a lot of things of this blush and finally got a chance to try it ^^

Many beauty bloggers and guru swore this product is the perfect one for 'sun-kissed' effect without trying too hard. It is said suited for anyone at any weather, but does it work for me?


Milani is one of the well-known drugstore product (line up with Elf and the others) for nice quality with cheap price.
This is, honestly, my first Milani product ever because somehow I am more interested to Elf products rather than Milani (branding really works on me -_-)


I've realize that they use brownish gold color in most of their packaging, which immediately reminds me to YSL (whom have the most beautiful gold packaging ever. Agree?)
They looks okay on the picture. However in real life, the plastic packaging is super fragile and doesn't impress me at all. The joint seems like it might broken anytime :(


They provide you a mirror and one brush which totally pointless for me since I will never use the brush. The mirror is a plus point, though.


As you can see, the color is very orangey in the pan and the shimmer is a boom! People with matte preference should stay away from this blush.


Pigmentation is very good :D
What you see is what you get. I swiped twice for the swatch.

PROS:
- Cheap, of course! I forgot how much exactly this blush cost me, but it is under 150000 IDR for sure (approx 12 USD) in Indonesia
- Super great pigmentation
- a very nice coral color for neutral to warm undertones
- Suits every skintones :D 

CONS:
- Even though the pigmentation is lovely, I find the product to be very chalky. Sometimes it makes a mess on my floor
- Not suited for people with cool undertones. I have a neutral-to-cool undertones and this product is too orange for me. Need to apply it super lightly so I doesn't make myself looks like a clown :(
- Super fragile packaging (thus, that's what you get at that price-point)
- not officially available in Indonesia yet, but it is available everywhere online (no BPOM, of course)

I'm a little bit sad because the color doesn't really suit me, but I can see other people glam this product ^^


Until next post,
xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me