, , , , ,

Signature Scent: Dior Addict 2

1/20/2015


This...is just going to be another super short post :P


I have mentioned this baby before in my "Best of 2014" post
If you haven't read it yet, you might want to go there first.

My friend introduced me to Dior Addict 2 about two years ago when I was going to purchase a perfume but then I have no idea what am I going to buy.
She strongly recommended it to me, showed me hers, spritz it on my wrist, aand.... you know what happened next XP lol


I've read a lot of comments that Dior Addict 2 doesn't last long even compared to a body mist. Well, sadly, it's true. I was actually quite surprised because the scent will be gone in an hour if you spritz only 2-3 times and last for about 3-4 hours by 6-7 spritz.
(need to remind that depends on the type of perfumes, I usually spray it on my wrist, back of my ear, neck, elbow, back of my knee, and finish it with one spray into the air then I stepped in while the perfume is still in the air).

I ain't an expert in perfume explanation like many people do, but Dior Addict 2 is for sure a one of a kind fruity-floral scent . It is said that this perfume has a similar scent with Versace Bright Crystal (which also has a light pink bottle!)
Perfect for day use during spring and summer time, Dior Addict 2 is suitable for a young and bright girl. The scent itself is very light and fresh!
I can imagine myself running around in a park full of flowers with a long-bright-dress playing 'catch me if you can' while wearing this perfume wtf

According to fragrantica.com, the top notes is burst out with citrus scent (orange, grapefruit, freesia, and bergamot), followed by a gentle pineapple and pomegranate; lily of the valley; watermelon and lotus as the middle notes, meanwhile in the base notes we have white musk; sandalwood; and cedar.

I LOVE this perfume. Even though the staying power is bad, the scent is REALLY nice.
Who doesn't want to have a nice scent anyway ;)
For the price.... it does quite ridiculous, but hey, it's embedded with Dior's name and came out from Dior's manufacturer. So, what can you say?


Dior Addict 2 has been my signature scent since then I bought it and I'm really happy with it. It might not suitable for people who seek out the long-lasting staying power, but for every fruity-floral-person out there, Dior Addict 2 is perfect! *love*



Until next post
XOXO

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My friend introduced me to Dior Addict 2 about two years ago when I was going to purchase a perfume but then I have no idea what am I going ... edioraddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About me