, ,

NYX HD Grinding Blush

1/27/2015




This is just going to be another my favorite section, which is a blush review! Ho ho~

NYX has become so popular as long as I could remember.
I had a couple of their stuff and I realize that this is actually my first review of them so I gave it a go :D
Many people stating that NYX is the cheaper dupe of MAC, but somehow they personally reminds me of Make Up Forever instead. Maybe the packaging, ehem....


What did you expect hearing a grinding blush? Of course a grinder! lol
The one I bought is NYX HD Grinding Blush in Georgia Peach since I was in love in peachy-pink colors before. This one, everybody, is a georgiaus color ^^
The packaging is pretty compact, made of plastic, fits in my hand perfectly, it's not too small nor too big, lightweight, and pretty classy it is. We need a blush to apply it, definitely. Totally no hands-application here.

In order to make you more understand about this product, I copy paste this description from NYX website,

"This revolutionary HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush compact allows you to grind just enough cheek color for one flawless application. The rest of your product remains fresh and uncontaminated. A quick turn of your hand results in a finely-milled, mineral-enriched blush that, once applied, deflects light, reduces the appearance of pores and smooths your complexion—making you camera-ready in no time. "


Just screw the top to get out the product.
I suggest you to screw it just a little bit (enough for one time application) unless you will end up with a messy packaging and blush leftover everywhere. We won't want that!


Final opinion,

PROS:
- The color! It's so pretty 
- Quite long lasting
- Compact packaging
- Great pigmentation
- Cheap! What else?

CONS:
- Limited color. Only 7 colors is available which are Georgia Peach, Apricot, Sangria in Madrid, English Rose, American Girl, Terra Cotta, Nutmeg, Menage A Trois. Terra Cotta and Nutmeg are bronzer.
- Brush is not included in this blush.  People who are conscious with this kind of thing will need to own extra brush



That's it! Hope it helps guys.
Until next post,
XOXO







You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me